tisdag 30 december 2008

The Nothing

Silence. Around me I see the rule of blunt, hard and dirty, but no sound reaches my ear. I am trapped in a bubble, where I am accompanied only by the sufficating density of Nothing. The exact Nothing, that is haunting me wherever I go. Constantly reminding me of its existance.
Where there is Nothing there can never be Anything.

I close my eyes. Even when no light of blunt, hard and dirty reaches my eyes, I can still feel it. Because I know. Knowing is the worst curse ever given to human kind. It is knowing, that allows the Nothing to be. The ones who know, feed the vanity of our existance. Feed the monster of naught. I am in a bubble. Outside I see blunt, hard and dirty. Inside the Nothing is growing. The exact Nothing that will make this bubble burst.

Inga kommentarer: